Monday, February 4, 2008

New sink faucet.....


We decided to go look this weekend for a sink faucet, we ended up buying one, and spent this evening installing it! It really wasn't hard, just getting to the screws, and boy that was a job. I also had to fix the garbage disposal this weekend, I thought we needed a new one, but it turns out they make a tool you can buy to see if there is a jam, so we bought the tool, I used it, and yep it was jammed! Woohoo, this home owning is a learning experience! I guess tomorrow, I will spending the day cleaning, since I came home this evening, from Dave and I eating and running a few errands, and basically the house was trashed! Cam's room, the living room, and I didn't even go into Marissa's!! I have alot of things I would like to get done tomorrow... It is predicted to be 70!!! Hopefully so, and I will do a few things outside, and move a few things to the building., and maybe let Cameron play with his powerwheel (hehe). Headed to bed on this end., I am wore out....

No comments: