Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weekend...

This past weekend overall was great. I did a bridal shoot on Saturday and then went over to a friends house for a bit, before going back to moms to pick up the kids. Then later on that evening I got a huge headache., I am really going to have to speak with my doctor again about these migraines. Dave was off yesterday and today. I can't remember the last time we spent some great family quality time together. I really don't want him going back to work tomorrow!

I did most of the Easter shopping today also., only need to pick up a few things. Dave has to work on Easter, but I at least think we will be having dinner sometime together. Today he made some wonderful meatballs, then we ended up having sketti for dinner! Yummy!

I am waiting on laundry to finish in the washer so I can head to bed., I haven't felt to hot for the past couple of hours... don't know what my problem is. I will be posting some new photos on my photography blog from this past shoot later in the week. Yawn... time for bed!

No comments: