Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My lost love


This past 9 days have been the worst 9 days in my life. I lost the love of my life, who was my best friend first then became my wonderful husband and the father of our children.The kids are ok and I am handling as best as I can, it still really hasn't hit me that Dave will not be coming home. The worst time for me is late at night when I am going to bed, - I always told him to call me when he parked at night and then I always talked to him in the morning.... and a 100 times a day lol. If we weren't fighting or picking on each other about something... we always thought something was wrong. I am sure I will be adding to this blog so much more about our life together once I have my thoughts straight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your husband. May the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.

Cyndi Bohan said...

Prayers and (((HUGS))) from me. I am so sorry for your loss.

Heather Stokes said...

I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine.