Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ugh!

Its been one of those days where I could have just stayed in the bed. - For the past two days I have been sick, my throat is killing me and I ache. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning I can start getting things done around here. First all I need to mow the yard, then clean up the house and finish things in the kids rooms, and mine. - and of course the dreadful word... LAUNDRY!!!

Dave is stuck in Dallas tonight, he delivered this morning and of course they didn't find him a back haul., so I am wondering now if he will be back by Saturday night or Sunday for a couple days. - There are some days I miss him so much., and then others when he is home I want him gone LOL. - I know it has to be like that with all marriages! I tell ya this much, I am very lucky to have such a great man, who has so much love to give. - even if he likes those video games LOL.

Kids are fighting, its getting back to the time where they are getting bored, and need to go back to school, this year school starts on Aug. 26., and I am counting the days... lol, no not really. I know Marissa is very excited about 5th grade and of course Cam can't wait to go to kindergarten, however he says he is going to 6th grade LOL. Ok... I am going to bed!!

No comments: