Sunday, August 2, 2009

My weekend

Ok so a couple weeks ago a new show started on Lifetime called Drop Dead Diva. Now I am hooked, I thought I was bad with Army wives, Law and Orders or Criminal Minds, and without a trace, but I am hooked. It's one of those shows where you can relate, ok maybe not lol, maybe its just me...


Today I finally finished all of the wedding editing that I had left, now to work on books, and print orders. - I am working with a friend in Long Island and planning on shooting a wedding up there in September!! Hopefully Dave will be able to go with me! Erika is someone I have been looking forward to meeting for such a long time. - she is an amazing photographer up there and her referring me to shoot for one of her friends is great!

Oh so I have a project going on... I am cleaning out my closet and you wouldn't believe the crap I have found lol. Its just unbelievable! Then this evening I was out mowing the yard and got stung by a bee, but I think that I got stung more than once...

Ok off to watch my new show and bed. I have tons to do tomorrow!

No comments: